1. People who speak English have more job opportunities. Businesses need employees who can communicate fluently with English-speaking partners and clients. In addition, entrepreneurs can access a far wider range of customers online by using English. In the U.S. or other English-speaking countries, people who can’t speak English are at a real economic disadvantage.
2. Since English is the language of science and technology, English speakers have more opportunities to work with others in these fields and to share ideas and innovations.
3. When their children are learning English in school, parents who speak English are in a better position to help and even communicate with their children. In families who are living in an English-speaking country, the children often grow up speaking better English than their parents’ language.
4. Being able to speak English makes it easier to travel. Because English is spoken as a first or second language in so many different countries, it is always easy to find English speakers as well as printed information in English, especially at hotels and in areas frequented by tourists.
5. The English language gives students access to information and research. Since many of the top academic journals are published in English, students and academics need strong English reading and writing skills. Moreover, for a research study or other publication to get sufficient attention, it should be published in English.
We use individual brainstorming when we need to solve a simple problem, generate a list of ideas, or focus on a broad issue. We perform group brainstorming for solving complex problems. We often get the best results by combining individual and group brainstorming, and by managing the process according to the rules. By doing this, we get our people to focus on the issue without interruption, we maximize the number of ideas that we can generate, and we get that great feeling of team bonding that comes with a well-run brainstorming session!
We Plan to increases the efficiency of our organization. It reduces the risks involved in todyas modern business activities. It utilizes with maximum efficiency the available time and resources. We use the concept of planning for identifying what we want to do by using the four questions which are where are we today in terms of our business or strategy planning? Where are we going? Where do we want to go? How are we going to get there.
We as an organization believe in work hard and play hard.
Our success is your success, we believe in sharing.
Dr. Bhatia Medical Institute
Office-4,Plot-8,Hari Om Heritage,
B111,First Floor,Railway Station Complex,
Nerul(E),Navi Mumbai-400 706.
Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:00